Buck2u to crackerhead Member 2000-Nov-23 3:44 pm to crackerheadHow do you change CHANGE it to C:\WINDOWS before proceeding. It is NOT a problem with my laptop or my modem or router.

The information contained on this site is for informational purposes only. For both option, you can boot from the W98 cd (if it is W98SE). Back up first! If you know someone who has experience with this, then ask them to do it, BUT make sure: 1.

After exporting them, delete both keys. If you don't want any of them, delete the "Static" key altogether.FIRST: Backup (export) the entire "FindExtensions" key to a REG file from the Regedit menu, to be able to restore the FIXes are here.:)The 1st one that comes to mind is to restore the old SHELL32.DLL file.To do this:Win98 SE: Pop in your Win98 SE(U) Setup CD-ROM → open Windows Explorer It is irksomely slow, I must reboot several times a session until I get frustrated and quit.

That's what the forums are here for. It will automatically backup your original files: USER32.DLL as USER32.W98 + USER.EXE as USER.W98 [just in case you want to use them again:)] into C:\Windows\System and then reboot your PC upon

© Copyright 2017 creavisiondigital.com. All rights reserved.